Friday, September 11, 2009

Its time to eat

The development of this blog was initially to publish recipes that I have found or created to provide adequate levels of protein, exciting flavors, and to add some fun dishes you can use to vary your diet. In future posts I will try to provide recipes for an appetizer or antipasti and a main dish item (or two). I hope you will use these recipe ideas as jumping off points and not as absolutes. Make the recipe as described the first time and taste it. If it suits your tastes, great. If you feel that it needs a little something, add it. Let me know what your changes are and I will try to incorporate them into the recipes. Use your imagination and create your own dishes using these as models. Have fun deciding what you want to eat and then go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment